Thursday 12 April 2012

The mp3 head phone generation(M=mutated, P=person, 3=gene locus)

Hmm, so here I am again. I must confess I had completely forgotten about my own blog(^_^), the reason is quite obvious, I was unable to digest some of the controversies of my own life. Living a life of self exile is not hard but one has to be very self made and not look towards others for any good expectations. Time is a healer we all know, but how and when it actually acts is out of our control. It might teach you so many things and it also has this impact to erase all of your rational. People are not born idiots but it's the environment that effects. Recently I also found some new aspects of life like , Stars :P. Being a Muslim scientist it's a spicy dish hard to eat but one has to go through few things in life for the sack of it. The purpose of my space is and always going to be the same and thats what I have mentioned at the intro. So just to keep all happy you have to go through all the rubbish. It's good for a curious person like me plus it has this added advantage of teaching and thus providing this opportunity to express later. So my advance version is a Libra who likes to be seen far apart from the rest of the world, one who is very balanced :P. I don't understand how people get all these words that are self pleasing. If you follow the new generation carefully, what and how they think you will be surprised that these people are a new version or an updated version of Humans. If I want to say the previous statement in scientific terminology it will mean a Mutated homosapien :P. These mutations are a mix of various cultures and religions, making statements and asking for proofs. Believing in them is like believing an xBox. These people have their own thoughts which are not confused but confusing others. They don't want to waste time therefore it will be much more resonable for them to hear to latest junk while avoiding what their mum or dad has to say in a slow and careful way. As they have got the best brains that developed while playing video games and listening to intracontenental music. Their ideals at their early age are some junkies who does all the past time considered bad deeds, like kissing and hugging in parks or bus stops to let the world know:P. When these under developed creatures get to guvinile or later teenage stage, they had experienced all most every thing. I think that's the reson they are then declared adults at the age of 17. But are they really grown up mentally. One of the disadvantage of mix communities is that each of them try to avoid the other. But the new creatures study and age at a common place. Quick as they are,don't waste a single second in getting their wishes full filled. They don't like to lie about others or other lieing to them and they don't like to talk about themselves :P. But these under construction creatures do get mature at an age when they are left with nothing but to repent about. So my point is why are they left so lost, they can be handled, matured at a much earlier stage. Why their parents are so busy in making money that is not going to be of any use later on. These self exiled parents need to focus on the tree and not on the leaves. If the tree is weak it's definitely going to be a mutated one. If I'm told by a Star reader that your third generation is going to be a mix whose religion is not the the one you are following, I will simply pick my luggage and walk back to my roots. I need my tree strong !

No comments: